Vietnam's Soul in a Bowl at Roll'd03 Jul 2018
Forget Hạ Long Bay and the Mekong Delta, Roll’d are introducing Vietnam’s true wonder of the world, Phở.
Phở is a noodle soup embodying the rich flavour and light texture that characterises Vietnamese cuisine. This winter, you can get your frost-bitten hands on a warm bowl of Seafood Phở, delish Flaming Prawns and a 600mL Cool Ridge Spring Water (trust them.. you’ll need it) for just $16.
PLUS in September, Roll’d will be sharing snippets of their recipe with a few lucky ducks in an intimate cooking class with their CEO and Co-Founder Bao Hoang, his mother Mama Hoang and Roll’d Food Director and Michelin star chef, Jonathan Alston. Winners will be flown to Melbourne for this exclusive chance to become a Phở connoisseur. To enter, simply register by purchasing this Phở meal deal and enter your details and receipt number here: www.rolld.com.au/pho-the-win.
Try Vietnam’s soul in a bowl at Roll’d today!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Offer available from July 3 2018 until July 31 2018 only at participating Roll’d locations excluding Knox, Eastland, Australia Square, Rowe Lane and all airport stores.
• Only available during business hours, while stocks last.
• Additional surcharge for any substitute drink applies.
• Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
• Customers must keep proof of purchase
• Customers must enter between Tuesday June 5 2018 and Wednesday September 5 2018
• Winners will be drawn at random and announced on Friday September 7 2018
• One winner will be selected per state and winners are permitted to bring one guest.
• Winners have until Wednesday September 12 2018 to claim prize after which another name will be pulled at random
• Winners may bring a guest, flights will be included for guest subject to availability
• Winners flights included subject to availability
• Accommodation not included