Safe WA Trading Update
In accordance with advice from the WA Government, particular businesses and premises are now required to maintain mandatory contact registers for staff and patrons for the purpose of Department of Health COVID-19 contact tracing. Retailers within our centre required to keep a contact register include:
- Food and licenced venues, such as restaurants, cafés and bars;
- Beauty and personal care services including hairdressers and barbers.
- Critters Conservation Centre
Customers visiting these retailers will be required to download the SafeWA app once and provide their details; following the installation customers simply scan the barcodes of any participating business when they visit.
If you do not have a mobile phone, each retailer will also have a manual register for you to record the relevant contact details.
Your safety is our priority and a number of measures remain in place including:
- Maintenance of a minimum of two square metres (2sqm) per person;
- Physical and digital signage reminding customers to keep a safe distance apart;
- Increased sanitisation and cleaning of all customer touch points and high traffic areas;
- Hand sanitiser available in centre.
We encourage you to visit https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/covid-communications/covid-19-coronavirus-safewa for further information.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.