The Growing Together Initiative 2018
Your favourite school reward program, The Growing Together Initiative is back for a third year at Mandurah Forum! We’re helping local schools build a brighter future by giving you the chance to win $10,000 for your favourite local primary school, plus pocket $1,000 for yourself!
Here’s all you need to do:
SHOP TO RECEIVE A TOKEN
- For every $20 spent before 9 September 2018 you’ll receive a free token.
- Plus, receive double tokens when you shop at David Jones, Big W, Woolworths, Kmart, Coles and Target.
CAST YOUR VOTE
- Choose which school you want to win $10,000* by dropping your token into the barrel of choice located near Woolworths.
GO IN THE DRAW
- You could win $1,000 by filling out an entry card and dropping it into the barrel located near Woolworths.
- You helped, and even if your school doesn’t win – they can still receive up to $1,000.*
This year’s participating schools and projects include:
- Assumption Catholic Primary School: Specialised furniture for their sensory room
- Dudley Park Primary School: Signage for their school blocks for cultural awareness significant to the Noongar Bindjareb people
- Falcon Primary School: A Nature playground for the Pre-Primary area
- Foundation Christian College Primary School: A climbing frame for their nature playground
- Glencoe Primary School: Equipment for a new digital technology room
- Golden Bay Primary School: A new fitness track for year 3 to 6 students
- Greenfields Primary School: A adventure nature playground
- Lakelands Primary School: Climbing equipment for the junior students
- Halls Head Primary School: Well-being diaries for every student
- Mandurah Baptist College Primary School: Equipment for a nature playground
- Mandurah Primary School: An extension to the school garden to include an indigenous learning circle
- Meadow Springs Education Support Centre: A play space catered to all students including sensory equipment
- North Mandurah Primary School: An immersive adventure play area
- Oakwood Primary School: A nature play area for early childhood
- Secret Harbour Primary School: Renovations to the outside play area
- Singleton Primary School: Enhancements to the hydrophilic, Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Program
- South Halls Head Primary School: A nature play area
*Terms and conditions apply. To give all schools large and small an equal opportunity to win, then number of students at each school will be factored into the results. Winners will be announced at the live draw on Thursday 13 September 2018.