Seed Heritage Management Opportunity19 Apr 2018
BECOME PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY
Seed Heritage seeks to provide an unparalleled shopping experience and brand aesthetic, comprising of beautifully designed apparel, accessories and footwear for woman, teen, child and baby.
We now reach a global audience, boasting more than 280 stores in destinations including New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Seed are currently recruiting for an experienced and inspirational leader to manage our beautiful new store at Mandurah Forum.
- Essential: Store Management experience in a high volume and fast paced store
- The ability to inspire, lead and manage a team
- Be passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- An eye for styling and detail to uphold our high visual merchandising standards
- A capacity to prepare rosters costed to achieve store budgets
- Desire to challenge yourself to achieve company and personal objectives
- Available to work a weekly Tuesday to Saturday roster
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- A competitive remuneration package
- Quarterly clothing allowance that can be used in conjunction with staff discounts
- Generous discounts across all of our product ranges
- Incentive rewards for your KPI achievements (monthly/seasonally)
- One on one training with highly experienced State & Area Managers
- An opportunity to build your career with a successful and growing Australian fashion retailer
- Employee Referral Program – be rewarded for referring great new people to our team
- Friends and Family discount offers
No matter where you’re at in your career, we want to help you excel. If you have a passion for style, a commitment to hard work and love helping customers, we want to hear from you.