Visit the Circus at the South!
International award-winning performers will be rolling in to perform their headline circus acts! Plus, learn from the very best by dropping in to one of their circus workshops!
Workshops are fun and interactive for children, adults and everyone in between! With a host of fun circus skills; including tumbling, juggling, diabolo, hula hooping, plate spinning, flower sticks, hand balancing, manipulation, hat juggling, unicycling there is something for everyone!
Performances will run every day of the April School Holidays from Saturday 13 April to Sunday 28 April.
Check out the full activity schedule below:
Location outside of Cotton On
- 10:30am - 10:45am: Learn How to Juggle
- 10:45am - 11:45am: Drop-in Circus Workshop
- 11:45am - 12:00pm: Choreographed Circus Show (all ages)
Location outside of Tarocash
- 12:45 - 1pm: Drop-in Hula Hoop Workshop
- 1pm - 1:50pm: Drop-in Circus Workshop
- 2pm - 2:15pm: Choreographed Circus Show (all ages)
No bookings required, just turn up, drop in and play for as long or as little as you like.
An inspiring and fun experience perfect for the young and young at heart!